- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1 soft boiled egg (3 minutes tops)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 romaine lettuces, torn into rough pieces
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 1 Kornspitz (see picture)
- salt & pepper
Mash the anchovies then beat in the egg, and gradually oil until you have a thickish dressing. Add lemon juice to taste. Put the salad leaves and parmesan into a bowl and toss well with the dressing to coat. Cut off the crust of the Kornspitz and crumble over the salad.
Tip: Prepare the soft boiled egg the day before or in the morning.
YOU’LL NEED ON TOP
- a stove